The complete application consists of all of the following:
1. Duly completed application form (which can be downloaded from this website at Downloads and Resources) Click
2. Checklist of contents (which can be downloaded from this website at Downloads and Resources), signed by the Principal Investigator
3. The detailed research protocol, which must be correctly numbered and paginated
5. Data collection forms, case record forms, study tools, duly signed material transfer agreements and other documents that are needed to carry out the research project
6. A short, uptodate curriculum vitae of each investigator (including members of the ERC or its subcommittees)
7. For clinical trials, please include
- one page summary of the clinical trial
- a flowchart showing the trial protocol
- Certificate of GCP training for PI
Please note that all these must be submitted as a soft copy and a hard copy.
The hard copy must be unbound, in triplicate (in three separate sets), printed on both sides of the paper. The title of the research project must be displayed as a heading at the top of the front page on each of these documents, in the language relevant to that particular document. All documents must be printed, and no handwritten documents are accepted.
The soft copies of Translations may be submitted as :
1. PDF document
2. MS-Word document. (Must carry the fonts used in the Sinhala and Tamil translations)