Sports and Exercise Medicine Unit – Services
Provide following clinical services to athletes and sporting populations, patients, students, staff and to the general public in collaborations with relevant stakeholders.
- Sports and exercise medicine
- Clinical exercise physiology
- Musculoskeletal medicine
- Prehabilitation and rehabilitation
- Clinical biomechanics
- Sports physiotherapy
- Sports nutrition
- Physical fitness testing
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing/ CPX/CPET (external collaborations)
- Biomechanical assessments
- Provide consultancy services to the national and international projects related to the discipline.
- Provide advice, support and career guidance to students and university staff with regard relevant disciplines.
- Promoting and improving engagement in sports, exercise and recreation among students and staff.