To be a global centre of excellence in the education of healthcare professionals, building synergies between education, research, and clinical care in partnership with stakeholders.
To improve the health of individuals and communities and contribute to development of medical and health sciences by producing professionals who are competent, compassionate and caring through excellence in undergraduate and postgraduate education, research and clinical care.
- Lifelong Learning & Critical thinking – The Faculty inculcates life-long learning and critical thinking among students and staff
- Academic Freedom – The Faculty provides freedom to teach, conduct research, speak and publish without penalization wherever the search for truth and understanding may lead.
- Innovativeness and Creativity – Faculty continues to explore and conduct research in search of new knowledge and promote new ventures for human and social upliftment.
- Integrity – Achievements of the Faculty are based on the transparency of its actions and the integrity of its performance.
- Professionalism – The Faculty expects all students and staff to perform their duties and obligations with utmost care, honesty, integrity, attention-to-detail and fineness.
- Responsibility and Accountability – The Faculty operates with a sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Diversity, Inclusiveness & Equal Opportunity – The Faculty recognizes that its strength and unity comes from by being inclusive and providing equal opportunities to the diverse group of staff and students.
- Team work, Leadership, Efficiency & Commitment – The Faculty encourages teamwork and leadership among all its employees to achieve goals with highest level of enthusiasm and commitment.
- Positive Environment – The Faculty promotes an environment that leads to contentment at work, happiness in life and social inclusiveness.
- Social Consciousness – The Faculty is sensitive to the needs of the wider society.