Virtual & Distance Learning Centre (VDLC) was established to support the medical undergraduates of the faculty, by providing interactive learning materials to improve their learning experience and managing the Computer-Aided Learning (CAL) Facility.
Over the last few years, VDLC has contributed for the development of Learning Management System (LMS) of the Faculty of Medicine, an online-based education platform to facilitate the learning activities of medical undergraduates. In present, VDLC is responsible for administrating the LMS and keeping its contents up to date, as well as providing a multimedia-enhanced environment for hosting academic-supportive activities and workshops.
- Administration of the undergraduate Learning Management System (LMS).
- Providing a multimedia-enhanced study area for a sophisticated learning experience.
- Providing a multimedia-enhanced environment for hosting academic activities by the staff.
- Maintaining a digital archive of study materials for students.
- Providing necessary technical assistance to students and staff.